Trial spark was a group project, we were tasked to do a full rebrand of the company. I worked with two other classmates on this assignment, together we created a new logo, color choice, chose typefaces, and created our own mockups. I created the mockup of the pill bottle that trial spark would use.
During the research process we used many team building qualities such as good communication, inclusivity of ideas, individual talent, positive attitude, and great feedback. These all helped facilitate this project and allowed us to reach our desired out come.
Once given the project we went through a mock briefing with our professor to discover who our company was, what they do, and who their competitors were.
We were given the trial spark website and discovered that first we were rebranding a real company, and we learned about their mission statement.
Their mission statement allowed us to understand more about our design, we learned that trial spark is a tech based medical distribution company who's competitors are comparable to pfizer or moderna.
Being that trial spark is a tech based company we wanted to focus our branding on tech, hence the computer chip design in the upper left corner. We chose the lightning bolt as the logo to represent how fast and efficient the company is when providing services. The color choice of the yellow, purple, and black were chosen for the high contrast in colors, also to represent speed, efficiency, and medicine. We noticed our competitors who do research or medicine had blue or purple in their logo. The font choice, we decided to go with proxima nova for the header, young regular for a body font, and arame for a decorative font. These were chosen due to their readability, scalability, and font design that reflected how we wanted to represent our branding.
The finalized work is based on selective choices we made that would reflect the branding of the company, as well as make the company stand out as an entity of its own. I created the designs for the pill bottle in the group project. The adjustments I made we according to what would work best for our overall branding!